Sunday 30 September 2012

NOT a Happy Chappy!!!

Here I am, having spent the best part of a long evening to put my last posting together, with lots of pictures, only to discover this morning that the whole posting has somehow disappeared...  Grrrr...

I don't have time now, but will probably post again tonight, although I don't think I will have the courage to repeat the whole story.  I couldn't even remember what I have been babbling on about anyway. ;-)  So, maybe the pictures with captions here and there...

Lesson learnt: when blogging keep a copy of the text on your PC in Word or so.  I think that will be my first word of advice when I am tutoring a workshop 'Blogging' in November!

Bye for now from a very disillusioned blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.