Monday 12 August 2013

31 Days of Geocaching

Thursday, August 1, 2013

When the 31 Days of Geocaching was announced I had all the intentions to try and do as many as I could do during the month of August, but all I have managed so far is the first day of the month...  It's a bit difficult without a GPS! ;-)

However, I had noticed that Bribie Island Lifestyle was back on track after it had gone walkabout, so I could do this one without my GPS as I already knew where to look for the cache.  It was an easy find at the spot where we had been looking before and I was happy again to be able to log another one: nr. 82.  And this is what I received for my effort:

August 1

2 comments:

  1. Met een kopje thee erbij heb ik je laatste geocache verhalen gelezen en foto's bekeken, erg leuk!
    Hier in de buurt is er een cacher, die zoekt alle caches zonder GPS, dat vind ik erg knap want vaak vind ik het met een GPS al knap moeilijk, dus ik kan me goed voorstellen dat het je niet lukt zonder, maar de nummer 1 souvenir is toch ook al hartstikke leuk.

    Groetjes van Jolande

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nou, dat vind ik heeeel knap, om het zonder GPS te doen. Net wat je zegt, met GPS is het vaak al moeilijk genoeg. Zou wel eens bij die cacher in de leer willen gaan..... ;-) En knap van jullie overigens, dat je inmiddels de hele maand augustus volgehouden hebt. Pluim op de hoed!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.