Saturday 30 August 2014

FTF - Yeah!!!

Saturday, August 30, 2014


Yes, the title said it correctly, today I have had not only one, but three FTFs or First to Finds. 

There were three caches that were published last night, and since I live in an area with a few very keen cachers who go out during the night, I didn't really expect to find a blank log.

I was up early and didn't feel like going on my regular Saturday bike ride, so remembered those published caches and thought the weather was perfect to spend some time outdoors anyway.

The first find was easy and to my surprise I came upon an empty logbook.  This happened not once, but three times.  Hurray!  

Creature 6 - Hopping Along






Creature 6


Great camo: the artificial plant is included



Creature 7





This was another great morning, out in the bush amongst the birds.

And tomorrow: looking forward to another event!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.